MeterSuite provides metering computer system functionality using standard Honeywell DCS hardware and software; hence enabling the metering computer system to be fully integrated within a DCS using a single technology and negating the need for traditional flow computers.
MeterSuite was designed by DCS experts and leading oil & gas metering engineers and combines the of two worlds:
- From Honeywell: the advanced technology, features and support you would expect from a leading DCS supplier with extensive experience in industrial automation and control.
- From Swinton Technology: the leading force in engineering flow metering control systems with a vast pool of engineers that have worked with oil & gas fiscal/custody transfer metering systems for over 20 years
- With MeterSuite systems there is no need to design, implement and test the data transfer between the MSC and DCS as through the use of Honeywell’s Distributed Server Architecture (DSA) technology the metering data is automatically available within the DCS.
- MeterSuite is MID and OIML certified.
MeterSuite can be configured to meet the needs of small or large systems.
The solution includes a number of:
- C300 Controllers
- I/O – direct connect or via racks, FF, HART
- Gas / Liquid Metering calculation libraries, implemented as configurable blocks in the C300: - AGA Library, covering AGA 3, 5, 7, 8, and 9 - ISO5167, ISO6976
- Fast execution in C300, can also have server calculations at 1 sec.
- Accuracy of calculations and clock, repeatability, reliability and security as expected by regulatory authorities (DTI in the UK)
- Tracking of configuration changes to support API MPMS Chapter 21.1-based solutions
- A system may consist of a new Experion server, if not already in place
- A system may consist of a new Experion Station, if not already in place
- Engineering services for design, implementation and commissioning